We are looking for energetic, dedicated professionals who are willing to take up challenging and rewarding roles.
Aspiring teachers as well as experienced ones are welcome to be a part of team TWIGS. We are one of the few schools in the region which imparts in-house teacher training and mentoring for educators. A unique feature of TWIGS is an experienced R&D Consultant, so that we can deliver an innovative curriculum to facilitate 21st century education.
If you desire a career with a CBSE K12 school set on changing the standards of education in this part of the world, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a cover letter stating position applied for, why you would be a good fit and last drawn and expected emoluments. Our HR representative will get in touch with you if your resume is shortlisted.
- NTT / B.Ed. or any equivalent qualification
- Computer proficient
- Fluency in written and spoken English with competent communication skills
- Should be equipped to execute a pre primary curriculum
- Preferably with 2 years’ work experience in a similar role
- Proven capability to work in a team
- Creative, versatile & enterprising
- A graduate degree holder or diploma holder in Art, or one who has done an Art Appreciation certification course from a recognised institution
- Possesses an art portfolio of merit
- Experience in teaching Art to young students preferred
- Has the ability to inspire students to bring out their best
- Female candidate preferred
- Experience in teaching school children will be given weightage
- Female and black belt preferred